We’re thrilled to be able to explore Creative Activism today, on many levels, and pleased to have the Founder of Creative Visions, Kathy Eldon join us.
1. How did the seed of an idea for a production company to “make movies that matter” evolve to the broader organization that is Creative Visions today?
2. You have amazing "Programs" with Rock Your World, the Fiscal Sponsorship Program and your Creative Activist Program, can you share an overview of each?
3. On the Production side, you were able to make The Journey is the Destination, with a terrific team and cast. Can you tell us more about production and ultimately the release of the film?
4. Yet another amazing aspect of Creative Visions is bringing people together through Events. Tell us more about the Spark Change Summit that you are doing with the Skoll Center for Social Impact Entertainment?
5. You have wonderful space that serves as a connection point, and often have open meetings, mixers, happy hours, and mentorship, internship and volunteer programs. How do our listeners connect with Creative Visions?
This is a very exciting time for social impact cinema, as a low barrier to entry combines with an increase in public interest for Cause Cinema.